THANK YOU TO Costas Costi and his brother Spiros for holding the Sponsored Lunch at the Lilac Restaurant on Sunday 24th January 2016.
We raised the Grand Sum of £408 from the lunch, raffle and Donations.
The money from this event and from the Tea Party held at the Arundel Hotel on Sunday 17th January goes towards the cost of the Roof Works which have now been completed.
THANK YOU Loukia (Brighton) for the delicious Greek Cakes, and Thank you to all who donated raffle prizes and for all who joined us on both events to make them so successful.
Anyone else wanting to sponsor an event is welcome to let us know.
The Ongoing works listed below are going ahead.
- Repair of two flat roofs £1,370 work complete
- Plastering of Ceiling by door and side wall, patching ceiling above stairs to gallery and filling in cracks and holes left by microphones on both windows £250 by Ray Bridger
- Guttering outside priest’s room and to the side of side door awaiting estimate
- Ramps to toilet and rear door with handle bars and raising front door mat and side door mat and supplying and fitting disabled bar for toilet awaiting estimate
- Decorating and flooring toilets
- Fitting of 3 lights in church, fix existing sensor light and add three further Sensor lights
- Pay contribution for prayer bench Bible holder (Psalterion) for materials as George very kindly did the work for free
- Repairing floor boards around church which are rotting and unsafe and repairs to door frames
- Applying damp proof paint to wall at front of church near the upper gallery and also rear wall of school
- Having existing microphone fitted to school
- If Sensible Solutions do not fix exterior wall of priest room and kitchen then we will have to repair wall and redecorate priest back room
- Render exterior walls were necessary supply scaffolding and fix guttering which is hanging from roof