Dearly Beloved in the Lord
Please see attached flyer concerning a new series of regular socials for Young Adults ( Ages 25-40) by our Archdiocese. Kindly encourage young adults to participate in this new endeavor of fellowship, faith, culture, and gastronomy.
For more information and to book tickets visit: https://enlightenedevenings.eventbrite.co.uk
The V. Rev. Fr. Nephon Tsimalis
Director, Office of Archbishop
From Sunday 21st June 2020
THE CHURCH WILL BE OPEN
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE)
From 11.00am to 12.30 pm
We ask you to follow Government Guidelines and strictly observe the following:
Enter from the Main Entrance and leave the Church from the side Entrance
- You can visit the Church only on the announced day and times
- You wear masks (please bring your own) and sanitise your Hands
- You keep 2 metres Social Distance at all times
- You stay in church for only 15 minutes
- You light Candles which will be given to you
- You DO NOT touch or kiss the Icons
- You DO NOT USE the toilets or other church facilities
It is with great regret that we must announce that the Greek Night on Saturday 26th October 2019 has now been cancelled due to the death of a valued and beloved member of our Greek community. Mikis Scoufarides, husband of Sonia (Our President).
Our thoughts and condolences go out to the family during this time.
Any queries regarding the cancellation of the Greek night can be forwarded to Stella (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the other committee members.
The Church Committee